Menubar and slides are not working/showing after Foundry 3 update

Hi,

I have issues with my menubar after I updated the control center stack and also other foundry3 stacks.

a)This is how the website looked pre-update → https://healomed.de/
You can see the menubar, the welcoming background slide (both are stacked into a Kinetic stack) and also 3 sliders (for example to be found under PEMF-Gerät → Celler8 ) are just working fine.

b)This is what happened after updating foundry stacks to the latest version → Home-Helaomed GmbH
There is no menubar and welcoming background slide anymore. Also the 3 sliders are gone.

The problem is I already updated the foundry3 stacks and cant go back to the old versions. So when I make changes to the website and want to upload it, I have no menubar and slides.

I can provide the workfile if needed.

Any suggestions or ideas please?

Thank you for the support
Adam

Have you done a republish-all?

Yes, I updated the stacks first and then republished all ( exported all and uploaded via ftp).

Schick mir mal das Project über wetransfer an hallo@einfach-gute-webseiten.de dann schaue ich gleich mal rein…

A javascript error is occurring. It seems to be related to the Extra Bot Protection in the Form tool. Not sure why this happened for you in particular, but if you toggle this feature on and then off again, then Republish All Files from RW, I suspect you’ll be good to go.

Sorry for taking a while to get back to you – I’m currently away from the office for several days:

Hi Adam,
Thank you for the response.
It seems like that there is no option in the stack called “Exra Bot Protection” or “Spam Control”.
At the very bottom I have “Fonts - HTML comment - CSS”

Hallo Fuellemann,

vielen Dank für dein großzügiges Angebot.
Ich würde es zunächst gerne versuchen über den beschriebenen Weg (Bot Protection) zu lösen. Komme aber gern auf dein Angebot zurück.
VG Adam

What’s the version of your F3 Form stack? The most recent version is: 3.2023.01

If your version is different, I’d check for stacks’ updates.

Did you restart RW after you updated Foundry? If not do so now.

I restarted now and it just works fine again.

Thank you so much

1 Like

Glad to hear it! :tada::tada:

Restarting RW is always recommended after updates to ensure everything is applied and ready to go. Just a quick housekeeping thing after installing the new updates.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.