Most of my stacks disappeared after upgrade to stacks 5

Hoping for insight or help. I am running Mac OS 11.7.2. RapidWeaver Version 8.9.3 (20888).
Using Foundry 2.3.8.0. I updated from Stacks 4 to Stacks 5 this morning and also installed Joe Workman’s Starter Pack Stack 1.1.4.
That’s when everything went haywire. Foundry stacks disappeared, including Potion Pack, Alloy Stacks, Paddy Stacks, Paragraph Pro, Lister, Foundry Mason.

I restarted my mac, I restarted RapidWeaver, moved Started Pack Stack to disabled. I reinstalled Stacks 5. This resulted in Foundry stack reappearing but none of the others. I have tried several times to reinstall Alloy, with no luck. Tried reinstalling Paragraph Pro and Lister as well. The pop up says the stacks are installed, but they are NOT showing up in RapidWeaver.

I’m needing desperately to make some updates to my businesses website and this is a nightmare.

Seems you posted about this on the Realmac forum. That’s the best place to get a solution to your issue. If you’re still having issues installing Elixir stacks please ask. I think this is an issue with upgrades. They will help you out.

1 Like

@brenda – As @Steve_J points out this sounds like an issue with RapidWeaver or Stacks, as Foundry, Alloy and other Stacks add-ons have no control over the installation process. The app handles all of that. I suspect Realmac will be able to sort out the problem.

1 Like