Multiple websites at one

Question: on my landing page I’m refer to a business group consisting of 4 different businesses, on this page I will settle the links to redirect to each website but would be done on the same website structure. In my case not individual sites with is own domain but 4 in 1 (1 domain) but separated structure. The issue is that I will need to have different menu items on each one, structure and individual banner on each site. Principal problem is that I can’t find how to get a different menu structure on each site, don’t know if this can be done or if it’s would be needed to have each site on an individual website with is own domain.

As example this site that I saw; http://kamkorp.com , something like this that I’m trying to work out but all sites at one (1 domain) website. Don’t know if this would be possible, if any stack, theme or option to do this.

Hope you can sort me out, thanks again weaver’s.
T.

I may be misunderstanding you, but the simplest approach would seem to be to create 5 RW projects. Then it all becomes rather simple. For example the address for each RW project would be:

1. mainweb
  2. mainweb/business1
  3. mainweb/business2
    and so on

At any rate, putting all onto one domain is not a problem. But I would personally use the approach of multiple RW projects given what you wrote.

3 Likes

Thanks so much for the recommendation, will give it a try and see what’s happens…

Regards,
Tino

What @mitchellm recommends is exactly what I was going to recommend. Nicely done @mitchellm!

Also, on your main site (the one @mitchellm refers to as “mainweb”) you can link to all of the other projects in your navigation by creating Offsite page types that link to the different URLs of your other project files’ publishing locations.

2 Likes

Yes indeed make perfectly sense, logic.
Have done this many times at the past, with other website builders apps, but complete forgot about it. Great recommendation of @mitchellm and your’s of course @elixirgraphics… thanks so much to refresh my mind.

Cheers guys