Navbar additional text/link

Is it possible to add any additional info ( i.e. address/phones/social links) to a navigation bar?
And other thing with Navbar and Sticky stacks. Can Sticky by attached to the Navbar, not to the upper edge of the browser window, if Position set to “Top” in both stacks? Now they overlaps each other.

[quote=“Astx, post:1, topic:192”]
Is it possible to add any additional info ( i.e. address/phones/social links) to a navigation bar?
[/quote] Adam has that on his todo list for the nav bar. I would like that feature as well. As for the other question I’m going let Adam answer that one.

@Astx: This is not possible. It is on my list of things to look at currently. I don’t know that it will be added though. There’s a lot of moving parts so-to-speak in the Navigation Bar, so it is probably going to be something you want to add separate from the actual navigation bar. With Foundry being so modular you can definitely build around this.

And other thing with Navbar and Sticky stacks. Can Sticky by attached to the Navbar, not to the upper edge of the browser window, if Position set to “Top” in both stacks? Now they overlaps each other.

No, that is not an option. They use the same sticky code, and that code sees your second sticky item as the most recent one and bumps, or unsticks the first one in place of the second one. It is working as designed currently. Honestly, you probably don’t want a ton of stuff stuck to the top or bottom of the browser window most times. That stuff adds up fast and will clog up a small iPhone screen.