Navigation bar automatic item highlight

Hello,

In the tutorial video related to navigation bar in Foundry 3, we can see an automatic highlight of the item name when it’s matching the displayed page …
I’m enable to reproduce this behaviour, the active item name never highlights
My pages titles are the same as the navigation items they are linked to …
I’m using Foundry V3.2023.03.06, stacks 5.10(6260)
Can you help me ?
Thank you

Morning @pcardon

Provide us a copy of your project file please so we can troubleshoot how you’ve configured your site and navigation.

Create a ZIP file containing your project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply.

Hi @pcardon – I took a look at the project file you sent over to me. Looks like you’ve incorrectly setup your site. I actually, conveniently for me and you, just answered this same questions elsewhere on the forum recently:

You’ve done much that same as they did. This is a look at your non-home page in your project:

You’ll see you’re also dumping all of your site’s contents into one folder, instead of giving each page its own folder, and your pages are not named index.html or index.php, depending on the page type of course. Check out that post I linked to above and I think it’ll get you sorted.

Thank you for your answer.

YES ! it works !

Best regards
Pascal

1 Like

Glad to help. I think there’s some misinformation out there on how to setup folders and page names. Just glad we got it sorted for you.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.