Navigation Bar Problems

Hi. I watched the instructional video on the navigation bar several times and read every post I can find on navigation issues but I still can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong. I have three problems:

1. In the video, the page titles appear on a single horizontal bar. On my project, they appear vertically stacked with each page title each on its own bar. The bars run the width of the page.

2. Even though I have “Branding” selected, the site name does not appear in the navigation bars.

3. I have selected a blue color for the navigation bar and white for the text. However, the navigation menu continues to show up in grays. (BTW, I’m having this problem elsewhere, I choose a color in the color picker and either it does not change in the inspection panel or even when it changes in the inspection panel, as is the case with the navigation bar, it still doesn’t display in Preview.)

In case it matters, I have the most recent update for Stacks 3 and I’m running Foundry in OS 10.11.6. Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

What specific version of Stacks do you have installed? I ask because Foundry requires 3.1 or above. If you’re using a version prior to v3.1 then update and then let me know how it goes. If you’re using v3.1 or later, please check to make sure you’re using the Foundry theme. If all of that is good, you’re using v3.1 and have selected the Foundry theme, then send me a ZIP file with which includes your project file.