Need help with Paragraph text formatting and Nav Bar Pro logo

Good day folks!

This product with Rapidweaver has been a blessing to me and my clients. It’s wonderful to rapidly dev a simple site and do it was ease!! But…

1. Right now I am working on a site for a group (https://cvcoda.org/) and I cannot get the paragraphs in the tabs to break. They all run together. I have a lot of info for each tab and am hoping that I do not have to put each part of the paragraph into it’s own paragraph piece…too much time and there has to be a way for them to break correctly?

2. site logo is not showing up on the site. It is set in the General Settings.

Can anyone help me with this? I am pretty sure it’s something I forgot or overlooked.

Add a <br> at the places you want a break…

1 Like

That should not be necessary.

@pcassist Please share your project file with us so we can take a look at it.

Create a ZIP file containing your project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply.

Also let us know where it is you’re wanting the logo to appear, and where you’re expecting it to appear.

1 Like

Thank you!! Beleive it or not that did NOT work the first seven times I tried.

It should be at the top left in the nav area.

You’re using Navigation Bar Pro. It does not pull the logo from the RW settings as Nav Bar Pro is manually curated. You set the logo here, in the Nav Bar Pro settings:

This is covered in the documentation for Nav Bar Pro as well.

As for your paragraph text:

You’ve copied and pasted this from somewhere most likely and it has brought with it formatting.

Select all the text in that Paragraph stack and then select Cut from the Edit Menu. Now re-open the Edit Menu and choose Paste as Plain Text.

You always want to paste text using Paste as Plain Text.

Thank you again for this!! It worked!!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.