New Foundry Project: Clean. Plus, Foundry Bundle Updated

Clean is a brand new Foundry 2 project template, designed to be clean, bold and simple to navigate. With some nice little bits of flair here and there to make your next Foundry powered website really pop.

It comes with five pages: Home, plans, animation, blank and contact.

About the plans page

The plans page is so-called because I’ve styled it as if listing a range of price plans for a product or service, it also includes a price comparison table.

If this isn’t your thing, don’t be put off. Really, the plans page is just a really stylish grid layout and table design, so you can adapt it to display any information.

About the animation page

The animate page includes a similar grid to the plans page, but with some really cool animation effects. The animated header on this page is pretty cool too :wink:

The animate page also includes some simple but effective animated content sections.

Remember: The key to effective animation is “less is more”. Use the Foundry Reveal and Reveal Pro stacks sparingly, but effectively, for the best impact and performance.

See the demo here.

Learn more and buy it at the introductory price of €19 here.

Clean is built with Foundry 2, including Potion and Thunder packs. Plus three free to download Big White Duck stacks: Limelight, Sticky Grummage and Blueprint. (links to get these stacks here.)

As usual, I’ve only set the introductory price (€19, usually €27) to run for a limited number of purchases. So don’t hang about! Once this deal is used up the price WILL go up.

Foundry Bundle Updated

As well as launching a new Foundry template I’ve updated the Foundry Bundle to include the Create template. Which brings the total value of the bundle to €110. But you can still buy it for only €50! Details here.

Enjoy. And ask any questions here or in a PM.

Support

Problems with a purchase? Please use the support page first. It can help answer a lot of common issues.

7 Likes