🔥 New Pre-Built Project & Stack: Modular

Hi friends,

I’m thrilled to announce a brand new Project for Foundry that I hope will help you create new and amazing websites: “Modular".

Modular

Modular was finely crafted for your web design projects. You are downloading exclusive Modular templates and page demos ready to use out-of-the-box. All the images, icons, and assets are included.

Modular is supercharged with many possibilities to create your own beautiful web pages. This project / template is perfect for designers, developers, and companies looking to create websites easily, fast, and with pleasure.

NOTE: This project file require the Foundry theme and Foundry suite of stacks, RapidWeaver 7 or newer, Thunder Pack & Potion Pack.

To use the templates in the Stacks Library you will need Stacks 4. Simply download, install the Stacks 4 stack, open your template library, and add the templates to your page. It’s really that easy!

You can also check this video to see it in action.

Hope you like it… Have fun :slight_smile:

Best

6 Likes

Very nice, will it make it into the premium account?

Thanks @jspencer

Unfortunately “Modular" is not part of Premium package, Premium is only for project files, in this case, This product is more than just a project file, it includes a Stack file to be used with Stacks 4 components/templates that will live in the Templates Library of Stacks 4.

I’m gladly providing a discount code for current clients of 15% off to show my appreciation to you all.

Thanks for understanding.

3 Likes

This looks outstanding @egomade! These new Stacks v4 Templates are really useful!

2 Likes

Hi, Interesting template, but stacks 4 is still in beta, so if I purchase now can’t use it the best part of the addon. Will your discount be live until stacks 4 is released?

Hi, @stackJunkie Yes it will. Thanks

3 Likes