New Website & Pre-Built Project - Nuptial

Hello guys,

I’ve just released a new Pre-Built Project called Nuptial, you can take a look to the preview site here, or if you want take a look at the new website I’ve just released today, all about Foundry Pre-Built Projects, be my guest.

Foundry is a great tool, and I have real fun working on every project made with Foundry.
I hope to release more Projects soon, let’s connect and have fun together. :slight_smile:

Vitor

5 Likes

Hi, thank you very much, I just purchased Nuptial and I really like the clean and efficient way you set up the project as well as the necessary docs. I am looking forward to new projects!

Thanks again

Jan

1 Like

Thanks Jan, awesome, really appreciated, I’m running a new payment service provider Gumroad, please let me know if you have any issues or not with them.

Best

3 Likes

Worked flawlessly! And really well.

@vmcosta
Great job Vitor… looking forwards to see your egoMade business when all finished and running :slight_smile:

1 Like

Vitor: Nice job. I’m looking forward to your upcoming Architec project. Coming soon?

I have a question for you. You are relying on big banner images for all your pages. It comes across well. In general what dimensions and sizes (e.g. less than 400k?) are you using for your images? I ask because all the pages load quick, yet the image size is big and clear. Somehow you are managing various “needs” (sharp images, small kb sizes, and so on) very well.

@mitchellm – Be sure you’re compressing your images. I love TinyPng.com. It will compress PNG and JPG image files, and does a fantastic job in squeezing them down to smaller file sizes. Give it a go.

Adam: Yeah, I use TinyPng too. It’s very nice. I’m really thinking about general guidelines, especially for banner dimensions. Do you generally recommend something like 1600 x 900 pixels? Smaller, larger? Then from there I can sort out compression and getting file sizes the right amount. But I’m less clear about what kind of banner size I’m shooting for. Oddly enough gallery photos are easier to plan for as they really don’t need to be as big.

Adam: Yeah, I use TinyPng too. It’s very nice. I’m really thinking about general guidelines, especially for banner dimensions. Do you generally recommend something like 1600 x 900 pixels? Smaller, larger? Then from there I can sort out compression and getting file sizes the right amount. But I’m less clear about what kind of banner size I’m shooting for. Oddly enough gallery photos are easier to plan for as they really don’t need to be as big.

It is going to vary from project to project and image to image as well as how you’re using the image. Have you set a max-width, is the image allowed to go all the way to the edge of the browser at all times, etc. One of the wondrous things about developing websites is the experimentation. Try different sizes, compression methods, etc. and see what the outcomes are.

@mitchellm Thanks,

I’m trying to finish the Project this week, if everything goes as planed but we never know if personal stuff gets in the way it will be hard this week.

I’m using http://cloudflare.com the service cached all the static content making it much faster to load, that maybe is the reason you see the site speed.

Best