Next Previous Button on mobile not stacked

Hi,

I do want to have the next/previous button next to each other and not stacked on mobile. Currently it takes way too much space:

URL:

Is there a way to do this?

Thank you,
Jan

Per usual I’m going to need to see your project file most likely. I’m out of the office today, but if you send it over I’ll look tomorrow.

Out of curiosity— what do you see on the foundry blog page? https://foundry.elixirgraphics.com/blog

Thanks - I see this

So the same for the full view…

Ah, you were talking about full view. Send that project file over, if you haven’t already, and I’ll take look tomorrow.

You can also look over the Previous / Next navigation settings in the mean time.

1 Like

Just took a look at your URL and project file. It is not displaying the large gap you show in your screenshot for me:

CleanShot 2021-02-16 at 08.06.58

As for the buttons sitting side-by-side – that is not an option. The feature was mainly built around previewing the previous and next entires and those can’t be side-by-side without creating readability problems. The buttons reside within those elements.

Hi,

thank you. Then I use them stacked and I am glad did not overlook any setting :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Jan

Sounds good. I’ll look to see if there’s an easy way to make an adjustment to allow them side-by-side, but it is pretty tight on mobile devices.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.