Paragraph text issue

Just noticed that paragraph resizing doesn’t appear to be working and wondering if this happened after recent update.

Here is a screenshot of a new project with nothing but a Control Center and a paragraph stack with the text size set to 22px - https://d.pr/i/7XChc9 There is a 14px text size being applied

Hey there @webdeersign – I’m not seeing that here (see below). But as always, if you’d like to send me a ZIP file containing your project file I’d be happy to take a look at it.

Side note – I have to leave here in about an hour, so if I don’t get back to you today, that is why, but if I get your project file relatively soon I will have a look today.

It’s in a SPAN, which is applying the formatting. Any chance you pasted that text in? Try clearing the formatting.

No. That is a new project with just a Control stack and a Paragraph stack with the Foundry time selected. That’s why it is so unusual.

I have restarted my Mac after finding that Airmail and Spotify were consuming 4G of memory and now the project is fine and text work as expected. Not sure what happened but all is well now and this my have been an issue on my system.

@elixirgraphics All’s good now. Happy for you to delete this thread.

1 Like