Problem Component Glide and Table CSV

Hello I have problem with Component Glide and Table CSV.
When Table CSV is inserted into Glide, the Glide navigation disappears after scrolling. Will you help with that? Thank you, Zdeněk

Demo: Bug Glide and Table CSV

Good morning @beky02 – Can you send me a ZIP file containing your project file so that I can have a look at it when I get into the office later?

Good morning. I don’t send files. I new user. :frowning:
ZIP
but send hyperlink

Thanks. I will have a look when I sit down at my desk in a little while.

It seems at first glance that this is happening because the many Table CSV stacks on the page are loading their content from your CSV files, but that is happening after Glide has already loaded and determined the height of the content area for the Glide stack. I tried using the non-CSV Table stack and it seems to work fine, which is what lead me to this quick conclusion.

I’ll take a deeper look, but I can’t say whether there will be a way around this.

I also tried Table non-csv and it works without any problem. It is a pity that this does not work with the csv table because it is tedious to create non-csv comprehensive tables.

I still have one problem with megamenu, which I will describe later. This is a shifting of the background color and the text between the static and the drop-down buttons. It is most visible when the buttons are side by side.

Thank you for your time.
Zdenek

This is likely going to come down to an incompatibility unfortunately due to the order the scripts have to load.

My suggestion would be to design the page a bit differently using a different approach, using something other than Glide for this design.

Please start a different forum thread for this and include details and a sample project file that shows the problem.

Yes, I will resolve the navigation differently. Thank you

This problem occurs in Safari and MS Edge. It’s all right in Google. I will not deal now. Thank you

OK, but I can’t have a look at it and see if it is a possible problem if you don’t send details and samples.

Ok, I create new post. Thanks