Problem Navigation Bar

Would be grateful for any ideas to get out of the mess I am in. Using Foundry 3 and wanted to change a Menu. Noticed Child Items were not showing. After much experimentation I find that if I create a new project then place a Navigation Bar and then try and add a Drop Down I get the Drop Down but no Child Items showing. Have tried restarting the iMac MacOS 12.65 a number of times and there was one instance creating a new project the Child Items did appear. Have not been able to add a Drop Down with Child Items into an existing project.

Since my previous message I have run a deep clean with Clean My Mac and adding a Drop Down to a new project it now includes the Child Items. No luck with applying this to an existing project.

Sounds quite odd. I just tested adding Drop Downs and Child Items with both a new project and existing project.

Both seem to work here. Can you share your project file with me?

Create a ZIP file containing your project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply.

Maybe a video, like the ones I made and linked to above, that could let us see what you see, too.

Thanks. Carried on working on it yesterday with no avail. Put iMac to sleep last night and on starting work this morning the Navigation Bar Partial was all back to normal and working.

2 Likes