Scrolling gets stuck when using gravitate

Hi, when i add the gravitate stack and set it up it seems to make the scrolling on the page stutter, like its getting stuck on something… Any idea why this would happen?

Good morning @gromitron

I’ve not heard of that or experienced that in any testing I’ve done, or had anyone else, including beta testers report such a thing. Troubleshooting the problem though off of just the description is going to be pretty tough, if not impossible. If you can provide a few things that will help the process:

• A link to the live site and page with the problem that shows this happening. Give us a description of the item(s) that are having / causing the problem when their animation(s) trigger.
  • A ZIP file containing your site’s project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply.

This should help us start to troubleshoot things. There might be other things needed to go further, but we can cross that bridge when we get there.

1 Like

One final reply here: I’ve solved the issue by rebuilding my site. Everything worked fine until i tried to add the footer. My footer was in a container using shape sector, and then i had another container within that holding the footer. I deleted the extra container and then boom, Gravitate was pleased and began working as expected. No more stuttering. I added it back in and found ‘allow overflow’ on the container (in advanced) was checked. I unchecked it, and everything is working now. I wanted to specify exactly where the issue was in case anyone else has this happen.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.