Shutter "Error image could not be generated"

I have problem with Shutter stack.
It can not generate images on the site.
The images are jpeg and the php is 7.4.

Please can anyone help me!

Hi @Ljiubicevac_67 –

Please provide a ZIP file containing your project file and your image files.

Create a ZIP file containing your project file and images. The project file is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply.

Hi Adam!
Here is the link to the projekt file,

Thanks for quick respons!

I see the project file and an exported version of your site. Can you send along a folder of the raw images you are adding into Shutter please?

I dug around in your exported files. The images you’ve used are PNGs. These need to be JPGs.

Hi.
I used images from Unsplash as example to show how the site are going to look.
Here is the folder with images, WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free
The images are jpeg, I don’t understand how they become png when exported.

Images pulled in from Unsplash via RapidWeaver are often PNGs.

I used the images you sent me, adding them into the project file you’d already provided, and then published a test here: https://elixirgraphics.com/test/test-for-wilma/galleri/

Working as expected. If you’d like I can provide you the project file, but honestly, I didn’t do anything out of the ordinary.

I did notice in your publishing settings though that you’ve not provided the site URL in the Website Address field. RW should use the one you’ve configured in the General settings, but it is best in my experience to add it here yourself as well. When you do, just double check that it is correct in both locations for the location you’re publishing to. Shutter uses this information and it needs to be correct.

All that said, I looked at the URL provided in your project file, here (Galleri) and it seems to be working A-OKAY.

Thank you for your help! I added som other pictures from my hard drive and published and it works.
https://www.sibin.se/Wilma
I will take a look in publish settings.
Thanks!

1 Like