Social Media Icons for ShareStack of Stacks4Stacks

I have noticed that when I use sharestack from stacks4stacks on a blank stacks page, it works fine. But when I place the sharestack in a foundry 2 or 3 stack page, the icons go blank with solid colors. Does that have something to do with the theme of foundry?

I could send you images if you would like.

Images do not allow us to troubleshoot code unfortunately. That’s the equivalent of telling a mechanic your car’s engine is having trouble and then sending them a photograph of the muffler unfortunately. :laughing:

If you’d like to share your project file with me I can have a look tomorrow when I’m back in the office. That said I did respond to your previous post in the other thread on a similar topic, if that helps any:

If you still want to share your project file feel free. I’ll also need a copy of the tool you’re referring to that you’re having trouble with so you’ll need to include that as well.

Create a ZIP file containing your project file and the 3rd-party tool you’re talking about. The project file is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for me. Paste that download link in direct message to me here on the forum.

2 Likes

FWIW, I use share stack extensively with F2 with no issues.

1 Like

That would be fine. Is it all right that the particular stack is NOT a foundry 3 stack?

Not sure what you mean. Are you asking if you can use non-Foundry addons within Foundry? If that is your question, then the answer is that you can indeed use non-Foundry tools within Foundry. If that is not your question you’ll need to rephrase or provide more details so that we can answer your question.

No, I’m just saying that this might require you to look at a stack that is not developed by elixir graphs. And I would hate to burden you with something that you didn’t develop.

I won’t be looking at their addon for bugs. I just want to see the interaction between the two to help with your problem. If you’d rather not send it along that is fine too. Feel free to contact the other developer if you’d prefer – up to you.

Sorry about the delay. Give me just a few minutes.

I got it working. I contacted the developer as you suggested and it’s working now.
Thanks for your help and advice. :grinning: