Strange problem with the display of Foundry v3 Pages in Rapidweaver

I have a strange problem with the display of Foundry v3 Pages in Rapidweaver. In short, it looks like the individual elements are not displayed correctly, at least not until I select an element with the mouse - then the element is redrawn and it looks correct again.

Projects based on Foundry v2 are displayed correctly. I am admittedly a bit puzzled. Everything works in general and the exported pages are also correct, but the curious display makes working with Foundry v3 significantly more difficult.

Does anyone have a similar problem or a tip as to what the problem could be?
Thank you very much!

Specs:
macOS 13.3.1
Rapidweaver 9.1.1 (21049)
Stacks 5.1.1
Foundry v3.2023.04.05

This is a problem that can often be seen in Stacks Edit Mode on macOS Ventura machines when using certain tools. If you’re interested you can do some searching on the forum about it. To help diagnose your particular problem it is probably quicker if you provide us a copy of your project file to look at.

Create a ZIP file containing your project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply.

2 Likes

Hi Adam,

Thank you very much for your support. I have attached a copy of the project file:

Dropshare Project File

It would be great if you could give me a hint on what I need to adjust to make the display work again in edit mode.

Best regards,
Gerald

Check this thread out.It is an issue with Mac OS 13 Ventura and stacks

Hi Gerald,
Do you have Foundry Control Center in a partial and do you have “hidden” this partial ?
If yes, try to not hide (reduce) this partial. For me, that solved the problem.

1 Like

Thank you for the notice. I did indeed have the Control Center in a reduced partial. However, displaying the Control Center did not improve the situation. I also reduced the Toolbox, and this seems to be where the problem lies: when I display the Toolbox, the page is correctly displayed in edit mode. As soon as I reduce the toolbox again, the layout becomes completely scrambled.

I think Adam said somewhere that the Toolbox must not be reduced.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.