Summer Savings: 50% off of everything, site-wide!

summer-wave-sale

Save 50% off everything site-wide!

Take a break and escape the heat. Tackle all of those projects you’ve been putting off or start a brand new one.

Now’s the time to grab Foundry , or one of our many other tools, at an unprecedented discount! But don’t wait, this sale ends June 30, 2022 .

No discount code needed, just visit our site and save. Your 50% off discount will be applied during checkout!

Hurry and Save!

8 Likes

Picked up a couple of items. Thanks Adam. Although it’s not summer here :smile:

2 Likes

@elixirgraphics I’ve been waiting for this day! :smiley:

Questions

1. I have many things in the cart and they seem to be full price?
  2. So I plan on buying Foundry and all the accessories. I loaded them on to the cart. Remembered Flux, went to the page and added it to the cart and the Foundry stuff was gone. Does that mean that the cart does not follow me with all it’s contents? Do I have to make separate purchases?

Thanks.

Have you progressed to the page during checkout where Promo Discounts are applied? If not, that is why. You have to get to the discount phase of the checkout. Trust in the system. :wink:

The cart is connected across all Elixir site. Just loaded up the cart on both the Foundry and Elixir sites and it works as expected, as you can see in this video: CleanShot 2022-06-29 at 11.mp4 - Droplr

I also show in the video where the discount is applied for you.

1 Like

Got it. I think I started with one Foundry page tab, then I made a new Flux tab. Added stuff in the Foundry page / cart and then went to the Flux tab and added Flux to the cart and only saw 1 item in the Flux page / cart. Hope that makes sense.

Actually…it’s quite reproducible. I’ll try doing it your way to ensure that it works!

Sounds like you made two instances of the cart in each separate tab.

Yes. Either way, we are good and just completed the purchase. So happy and can’t wait to start building out our site. :smiley: :sunglasses: :+1:t3:

1 Like