SVG files not resizing in Slider

I’m having trouble in recreating the slideshow at the bottom of my site (www.harristype.com) that was created in Foundry 2. The Foundry 2 Slider stack is using four different SVG files, and these files resize correctly in F2. However, in F3, the SVG files stay the same small size no matter what sizing I use. “Upscale to 100% width” does not change the size of my SVG file at all, and both Max Width choices do not affect the size either. In F3, I’m used Slider, then Content, then SVG, and then imported the SVG code in Adobe Illustrator (copy and paste), and the sizing doesn’t work at all, even though the correct image shows up. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

James Harris
Harris Design

The upsizing feature has a known bug that will be fixed in the next update. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you, I thought I was going crazy!

Just noticed that your “Hot News” image is about 9.5mb in size. You might want to change that.

2 Likes

Will this be updated soon? I can’t upload my revised site build in Foundry 2 until it’s updated. Thanks in advance.

@harristype What version of Foundry 3 do you currently have installed? I shipped an update already that should have addressed this problem. If you’re not on the latest version of Foundry 3 ( v3.2023.04.05) then update Foundry and restart RW.

Actually I take that back. It is still slated for the next update. I misread my notes. I have a large change in the CSS file handling for the Bootstrap files coming and it will need some testing still before I can push it out. That said, shoot me a direct message here on the forum and I’ll see what I can do to get you up and running. :+1:

1 Like