Tabs, Accordion, ScrollTo not working when published

They work correctly in the preview though, but are inactive when send to my server. I tried with Firefox and Safari with no success (The debugger showed many errors with css mime and strict mode problems that I don’t understand). Anyone can help ? I have the latest versions of Rapidweaver and Stacks.

I have a partial answer to myself. After a bit experimenting, I found that I had put the foundry stack in a partial. Moving it to the upper level in my page seemed to make tabs and accordion working seemlessly, but I can’t tell for sure. I also deleted everything on the server before republishing.

From your description it sounds as if not all of the files were published the first time around. Putting the Control Center stack in a partial should work fine. I do so with my own projects. It is recommended that the Foundry Control Center stack be at the top of the page, but I don’t suspect that the problem you were running into was the Control Center stack in this case.

Glad you got it all sorted out though.