The other paths to stay in no-code area on Mac

As I’ve been getting more and more in to Blocs I thought I’d just update some more info mainly regarding menus. I’ve got virtually every navigation menu stack addon for Stacks. Looking at Blocs I was thinking there isn’t many options for navigation menus and Blocs own navigation menu is good but can be tricky to stylise. I’ve realised since and purchased Offcanvas Helper block for 30 US Dollars. This is probably why there isn’t a wide range of menu options for Blocs as this covers every menu I can think of. It is pretty amazing, you can create mega menus with sub menus, side bar menus, sticky menus, darken the page when a menu opens, full screen menus as overlays etc, basically anything you want to do to create different menu styles. Give yourself a good hour or two to practice with it, but it has really extended Blocs functionality for me and I would say an essential for Blocs. The familarity of Bootstrap is the thing that feels Foundry-ish. I think if it wasn’t bootstrap it would have been a very different and awkward app for a Foundry user. Thought I’d just share this as I’m really putting blocks through its paces and trying to find comparisons to Foundry and familarity to RW/Stacks.

3 Likes