Thunder Pack teasers

While doable in a stack, it isn’t quite as straightforward as it might seem. It isn’t to rule it out, to clarify.

Be careful. Foundry is based off an alpha version of Bootstrap v4, so its class names, and underlying CSS is very different from the finalized BS 4. Since that is the case I’ve made lots of my own changes, bug fixes and improvements as well.

Also, be sure to checkout the Tabs stack that comes with Foundry as well.

1 Like

I’m ready to purchase; Can you tease us on a release date & a price ?

1 Like

Check out this post from above…

1 Like

When is tomorrow? I live in New Zealand so it is tomorrow already here so can I buy it now?

:grinning:

2 Likes

As I mentioned…

Be sure to read the emphasized… :wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Wohoo! Waiting :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

thunder-icon-256

Good morning all! I’ve just published the Thunder Pack for Foundry. You can visit the product page for more information. Each stack on the product page has a tutorial video, as well as a link to the documentation page for the individual stacks. You’ll find an example for each of the stacks on their relevant documentation pages.

1 Like

Just got the email with the discount code. Thanks a lot; really looking forward to using the new stacks.

Congratulations on the release! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @Bioguy! Hope you enjoy the new stacks! Look forward to seeing what everyone builds with them in the Site Showcase category.

Taking a look at the samples (which are always very helpful) and it’s missing the resource files (e.g. the background movie for cinema). I don’t know if you planned on including those in the .dmg or not?

1 Like

YEHA! What a fantastic addition … instant buy – and although I have not tested it yet – I love you for the sort stack … this is exactly what I need at the moment :smiley:

1 Like

Just purchased. Looks great. Thanks Adam.

2 Likes

All what Rob said :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I suspect you mean the Cinema stack, right? If so, check out the Cinema stack’s Documentation page. There is a download button that contains a ZIP file of some sample looping videos.

2 Likes

Some stacks are listed under Elixier, some others at Elixier Graphics?

None should be under Elixier or Elixier Graphics ever… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That said, just an oversight. Try using the Arrange by: TAG instead for your Stacks Library. More helpful, IMHO.

1 Like

Ahhh . these german words :slight_smile:

LOL. I’ll adjust it for a future update.

Video Zoom / Self hosted videos

I only use self hosted videos. I would like to add support for these to the wishlist, if possible. (It does work for Cinema - even though for another purpose).

2 Likes