Vert-centre align content in Flux Grid?

I think I know the answer to this, but I’m gonna ask anyway…

Is there a native way to vertically center align content in a Flux Normal Item?

If the answer you’re thinking of is “Yes, this can definitely be done!” then you’re exactly correct.

You can use the Justify Content option. You can do this is lots of ways, depending on your layout. Setting a fixed height, having the vertical alignment key off of other items, and more.

Here’s a couple videos showing it:

Keying off of height of other items: CleanShot 2022-06-09 at 10.17.57 · CleanShot Cloud

Fixed height: CleanShot 2022-06-09 at 10.17.57 · CleanShot Cloud

LOL.

Yes, this can definitely be done!

That was exactly what I was thinking. I was just testing :wink:

Gotta walk the dogs right now, but will get back to it with those videos afterwards. Thanks.

Those videos are quick one-offs that I just screen recorded, but there’s far better tutorials on the documentation page for Flux as well.

That page also talks about justifying content vertically as well, defining what each of those options does in that justification drop down.

Found why the Justify Content setting wasn’t working for me (I’d tried it before posting, but it didn’t work)… I’d missed clicking the Enable Desktop Breakpoint option.

All working now. Cheers.

That’ll do it if you’re configuring things for that breakpoint! :smiley:

Glad you got it sorted out.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Creating your own site navigation – good idea, or bad?

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.