Visibility stack vs Stacks HUD responsive settings

Hey @elixirgraphics, quick question: What are the differences between the Foundry Visibility stack and the default responsive settings for any stack in the HUD? Are there any advantages/disadvantages to either option?

Also, is there any possibility that you will be allowing for custom breakpoints for the Visibility stack in a future update?

Cheers,
Beem.

What are the differences between the Foundry Visibility stack and the default responsive settings for any stack in the HUD? Are there any advantages/disadvantages to either option?

The Visibility stack uses the Bootstrap breakpoints, which are used throughout Foundry. These breakpoints vary slightly from the Stacks built-in breakpoints.

Also, is there any possibility that you will be allowing for custom breakpoints for the Visibility stack in a future update?

Probably not. I only say this because then those breakpoints would not line up with the other breakpoints in Foundry any longer. My goal is to have everything work together in harmony within Foundry. Custom breakpoints would go against that.

Ah ok, I understand, thanks.

No problem. As always, it doesn’t mean it won’t ever happen, just that I don’t see it on the roadmap right now, for the reasons I mentioned.

1 Like

I understand, you must have loads of feature requests. Thanks for taking the time to explain.

I have some feature requests, but not as many as you might think, thankfully. :slight_smile: