Websites updated in Foundry

##Luxury Cottage in Pembrokeshire

I updated a cottage holiday home website in Foundry. Took a few hours but I think it was worth it.

Oooops…forgot to put in the web address before I pressed the button - here it is:

http://www.pembrokeshire-cottage.co.uk

2 Likes

Looks good!
May I ask what contact form and map stack you did use? :slight_smile:
Or did those features came with Foundry?
I do not have Foundry yet, so I am extra curious and collect info

1 Like

Great site and good to see so many Welsh Foundry sites.

1 Like

Well it’s enough for me to seek out this place next time I’m in Wales (hopefully again one day).

1 Like

Hi @TapioMichael I used the Doobox contact form and just used a html stack with an embedded code from Google maps. I have so many stacks and thats the great thing about Foundry in that you can use them as well. I can only say after about 7-8 years with Rapidweaver, this is the best way I can see of making websites giving so much flexibility with a very small learning curve. I am remaking as many of my websites as I can in Foundry.

1 Like

I rented the cottage for 2 years but make a lot more money having it as a holiday home. Its a nice part of the world, come and visit.

1 Like

Thank you for your kind reply. That’s good to know! Got Doobox and Formloom3 stacks. I better check out HTML stack then.

1 Like

I missed out the word ‘they’ in the first sentence :slight_smile: I do not own the place.