Weird Google Search Console Error messages - User friendliness

Hi,

for a long time I get weird error messages from Google. I add all my sites to the Google Search Console. Every month or so I get the messages, that 3 errors occur:

• text is too small to read on mobile
  • content is to close to each other on mobile
  • content is too wide for mobile

Now I do not change a thing. I press “start validation” and after a while I get the confirmation that all errors are fixed.

I only work with Foundry and it happens to all sites I add to the search console.

Which leads me to the assumption that the Google crawler does a quick scan of the site and somehow gets misleading information about text size, etc.

This is out of my league. I do not exactly know how the crawler sees the site before it is completely rendered, but perhaps it happens to others as well and we can try to figure it out.

I will post this on the RW forum as well just to see who might run into this and if he is also using Foundry or another framework/theme.

Thanks,
Jan

To be frank, this is really the answer:

Google is revamping all of this in the coming months. I wouldn’t put any really weight into it.

Yes, it seems there is nothing we can do about it.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.