Weird thing happening with Grid and Reveal Pro - Carpenter layout CTA25

Hi all,

I’m suddenly having an issue with effects with Reveal Pro in Grid layout. It is actually using a Foundry Carpenter layout CTA25.

The section of concern is just after the “Quinninup” green wording paragraph with the map. The image with the forest has 4 grid areas that were appearing and had a hover effect and link to the relevant page. Now when you hover over the areas they appear rather than always being visible and the link to the page still works.

Page link here. https://quinninup.net.au

The website has been great for the last number of months, I haven’t updated this section at all in months. I think there was a Foundry update a week or so ago for a few things but honestly can’t remember what was updated.

If I take the Backdrop stack out from the Reveal Pro stack. The box appears but obviously no animation.

Was the Reveal Pro stack recently updated?

If anyone can please help…as said I haven’t updated this section in months and months.

Thanks Scott

1 Like

Good morning @scottf

I’ll start here as this is the easiest bit:

You can always look up the changes made in each update on the website. I have a Release Notes for Foundry and its addon tools:

Foundry: Foundry Release Notes
Potion Pack: Potion Pack Release Notes | Foundry
Thunder Pack: Thunder Pack Release Notes | Foundry

These links are on the product pages, documentation page and in the footer of the site.

As for updates to Reveal Pro – this is the update note for the June 9, 2022 release of Thunder relating to this tool:

Reveal Pro

• Fixes bug within Reveal Pro which prevented opacity from being taken into consideration when using the Hover trigger option.

So your report sounds like they may be related. Can you send me a copy of your project file please?

Create a ZIP file containing your project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply.

Hi Adam,

Thanks, yeah a bit of an odd one, only it noticed this week when doing some text changes on another page.

Here is link of file WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free

You have the Start Opacity set to 0 (zero). You likely didn’t notice this previously because of the bug that existed, that I fixed in the latest update. Set these all too 100% and you should be good to go. :wink:

1 Like

Hi Adam,
Great thanks, yes that was it. Sorted now.

Cheers Scott