Zoom- hide icon on moble

The icon will not hide on mobile even though this is clicked in the setting. Will there be an update soon?

Thanks

Hi there @crugh

I just double-checked and the Hide Indicator at Mobile Breakpoint seems to be working as expected here. I created a quick video here showing it in action if you’d like to check it out.

Be sure that you’re up to date with the latest version of Potion Pack by updating in the Stacks updater.

If you want to share your project file with us I’m sure someone can take a look for you.

Create a ZIP file containing your project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply.

That said though, it appears to be working as expected with no need for a fix.

Thanks. It does work when I selected the icon indicator and selected hide icon at mobile breakpoint.

I was trying to get the mouse curser not to change into a circle with a plus in the middle when testing in mobile display. Just realized there is no curser when viewed on an actual phone from the server.

Thank you for the quick response.

1 Like