302 Redirects showing up on clients site

I did a site audit for a client and I’m seeing something very strange. A /1x has been added to each of the urls with it being redirected to the 404 not found page. This is above my head so I’m hoping someone has seen this before and has an idea on how to fix it.

I have an update on this. It appears that the logo in the Navbar is causing the /1x. I checked some of my other Foundry projects and they are showing the same thing. I don’t know if Google looks at this as an issue or not. @elixirgraphics do you have words of wisdom on this?

The srcset tag here is defining the 1x image. I suspect you might not be using retina images correctly, but it is hard to tell without your project file in-hand.

Please provide us a copy of your project file, along with a link to the live site if available.

Create a ZIP file containing your project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply.

Appreciate you taking a look @elixirgraphics

Looks like an extra double quote is placed after the 2nd srcset in the code. I don’t know if this is what is causing your issue or not, but I will fix it and have it in the next update. I’ll need to test this to make sure it doesn’t break anything.

2 Likes