Alloy and Foundry3

I did rebuild a website using Foundry3 and Alloy. It worked fine until now. I can not see anything on the login-page anymore! I did make a couple of updates the last days. If you need the URL please contact me.

First I would ask specifically what those updates were. Give up more details. If everything was working correctly before, that points to something you changed, or something having changed on your server.

In addition to the more in-depth details, also provide us a copy of your project file please.

Create a ZIP file containing your project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. If you have access to your PHP error log file please also include a copy of that as well. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply.

Additionally let me know what version of PHP you’re running on your server as well.

You get everything tomorrow. Can You download the zip file from my webspace? Can I send you the download link so nobody can see them?

Yes and yes. Send me a direct message with the download link.

Did you by any chance remove all the posts? I recall coming across a pretty nasty bug when I first started playing around with Alloy where removing all the published posts broke things pretty hard.

Did you get the Mail?

No, I did not. Did you send it as a direct message here on the forum as requested above?

Also did you have a look at @forbesrodney’s post above?

I did reply both e-mails

You cannot reply to the email you get from the forum. Those are do not reply emails. They’re not there for correspondence. You have to send a direct message on the forum. Click my avatar here on the forum and select “Message”

Before doing so please let me know if you read this post:

Did this post apply to you?