Alloy Blog Post Indentation Issue

Hi everyone,

I’m having an issue with a new paragraph in alloy remaining indented after a list.

The web page is here - https://www.hamiltonsargentcounselling.co.uk/resources/?id=2024-resolutions-try-new-years-evolution.

Under the section - ‘Reflective Exercise’, there is a list of questions. Under these there is a paragraph beginning with “If you wish to keep what you’ve created you could put this somewhere visible…”. This paragraph is indented when I don’t want it to be.

I’ve tried some custom css but it seems to be still viewed as a list and so is taking on the same CSS as the previous list. I’ve tried different markdown to change this such as using a new title, making it a paragraph, setting a class for it. Nothing seems to work.

Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi I wrote you a message here in this forum, please check your inbox.

1 Like

@Creator84 Hopefully @Fuellemann has you sorted out.

My guess is the problem is related to the use of markdown. When you go from a list format to a paragraph format then you need to have at least 2 breaks between the end of the list and the beginning of the paragraph. BTW it doesn’t have to be exactly 2 breaks: 3, 4 and more breaks will result in the same formatting. But 1 break does not “break” the list formatting.

3 Likes