Alloy Editor stack & Foundry v3

I’d like to share a few observations from my experience with the new “Image” stack. The “Image type” section is missing, where it would be possible to select the Alloy droplet function. It would also be very convenient if it were possible to use a droplet or embed, for example, in the “Slider” or “Whimsy” stack. Or is it somehow possible?

Overall, unfortunately it feels, that the “Alloy Editor” does not work properly with the Foundry v3 Theme, even though the “F3 Shim” stack is added to the page. If I want to use the new Foundry 3 with Alloy 3, I feel like I have to combine Foundry 2 and 3 in one project…

Anyway, thank you very much for your great work.

@dbmusicmaniac Hi, for your first paragraph I can’t tell nothing. For the second I use Foundry 3 and Alloy 3 without any problem.

Use Image:Remote.

The Remote URL is your Droplet tag. The Droplet tag is just a text replacement for the URL of the image.

2 Likes

Is your editor webpage ok while using Foundry v3?

Yes I haven’t encountered any problem. I use it everyday for my blog. What are your issues ?

1 Like

It works already - there was a hidden Foundry 2 stack there as well… :slight_smile: Thank you.

1 Like