Alloy Orichalum V3.3.1 RSS FEED Bug?

Until a few week i wrote the parts of the RSS Feed by my self, all worked perfect.
Now i activated the RSS Feed in Alloy but the RSS-FEED Function produces a wrong URL …

right URL

wrong URL created by Alloy RSS FEED
https://www.naturfotoworkshop.at/blog/index_?id=42-plus-20-limitierte-sommer-gutschein-aktion

The part “index_?” of the URL is wrong. Has anybody a idea why?

Thanks in advance…

Herbert Koeppel

Please provide us a copy of your project file, along with a link to the live site if available.

Create a ZIP file containing your project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply.

Hi,

here is the download link https://wetransfer.com/downloads/c382d1a536dfd51300f9ae1b7bc3ac7a20240712133948/d7cb527a04516cdf5c5ea66e022c5bfd20240712134005/7944a5

The site is available at www.naturfotoworkshop.at

Thanxs

Just on point …

In the actual rss.xml unter www.naturfotoworkshop.at/blog/ i delete all the characters “index_”.
So it works perfect …

First problem I see that is a big deal is that you’re trying to force a path for these folders. That field is not asking you for a path. It is asking for a folder name. Stop trying to force a path and use a folder name as it is requesting.

This is what you have:
CleanShot 2024-07-12 at 10.02.35@2x

This is what it should be:
CleanShot 2024-07-12 at 10.04.17@2x

I’m not sure what caused you to want to change this, but it is incorrect to do so in the way you have.

Fix this error and then move your posts and images to the correct locations using your FTP client. After you’ve correctly set this up we can move forward and see if the error persists.

Thank you very much.

One look from you and you found the problem that i caused.
Now, den RSS Feed is up an running and the links are correct.

Again, thank your…

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.