Alloy wallpaper

Hi, I’m trying to google the “liquid wave” style backgrounds used in your alloy thumbnails and coming up empty. Is there a specific name for that style?

I don’t know if there’s a specific name for them or not. Perhaps you could search for something such as topographic or topography or even abstract topography. I believe I got these particular images from Envato Elements, to which I subscribe. Another place to check might be Creative Market.

Oh, just thought of another search term that might help: contour mapping.

1 Like

Hi, thanks!
I would of never thought of those search terms :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hopefully it helps out in tracking something down that works for you. :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.