Altervista Banner

In which part of Rapidweaver do you put the Altervista Banners? An example of Altervista video Banner, that is, the code to be copied and pasted into the pages of the site (but where? ) :

Another example of LeaderBoarb:

And finally this of Adv Special:

This is the page: Screenshot by Lightshot

In quale parte di Rapidweaver si mettono gli Altervista Banner? Un esempio di Altervista video Banner, cioè il codice da copiare e incollare nelle pagine del sito (ma dove? ) :

altro esempio di LeaderBoarb :

e infine qusto di Adv Special:

Found semi-solution using option under General settings and put code there . It works on the Home page but does not appear on the following pages

Trovata semisoluzione utilizzando opzione sotto Impostazioni generali e messo codice lì . Funziona sulla Home page ma non compare sulle pagine successive

Maybe I found out that I have to reinstall the whole site and not just some parts thinking that for the code only the index and some other main files were enough.

Forse ho scoperto che devo reinstallare tutto il sito e non solo alcune parti pensando che per il codice bastasse solo l’index e qualche altro file principale.

Hi @gbonf It appears that you talk to yourself… not good that :rofl: Can you give us more details in order to try to help you?

Of course, the site is this: https://gruppomediadida.altervista.org and as you can see it is built with altervista, in which there was no possibility to activate iubenda. Now, I don’t know what iubenda is for. But they activate it with Wordpress projects. This iubenda opens the door, I assume, to enable the banners that now appear at the bottom of the page as you can see at the bottom of the pages of the site I am building.

Certamente, il sito è questo: https://gruppomediadida.altervista.org e come si può notare è costruito con altervista, nel quale non c’era la possibilità di attivare iubenda. Ora, non so a cosa serva iubenda. Però loro la attivano con i progetti di Wordpress. Questa iubenda apre la porta, presumo io, ad abilitare i banner che adesso compaiono in fondo dalla pagina come si può vedere in fondo alle pagine del sito che sto costruendo.

Incidentally, with iubenda an “alias” email was also activated that allowed me to automatically solve the launch of forms for mail messages. Maybe, but I still have to experiment with it, I should be able to solve the problem I had with the pdf embed stack in the download page of the site (Download | GRUPPO DI MEDIAZIONE DIDATTICA) in which I had to attach a photo with the link for the moment.

Per inciso, con iubenda si era attivata pure una “alias” mail che mi ha permesso di risolvere automaticamente il lancio dei form per i messaggi in mail . Forse, ma devo ancora sperimentarlo, dovrei riuscire a risolvere il problema che avevo dello stack pdf embed nella pagina download del sito (Download | GRUPPO DI MEDIAZIONE DIDATTICA) nel quale ho dovuto per il momento attaccare una foto con il link .

Hi,

Iubenda is a service that helps ensure legal compliance for websites, particularly regarding privacy policies and cookie banners, which are often required by regulations like the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) in Europe. Its main role is to inform visitors about how their data is collected and used and to obtain their consent for the use of cookies, especially for advertisements.

On WordPress, Iubenda can be easily activated via plugins or direct integrations, making it simple to manage cookie banners and privacy policies.

In your case, with AlterVista, if you can’t find this option, it’s possible that the platform doesn’t offer native integration with Iubenda like WordPress does. However, you can try adding the Iubenda script manually by following these steps:

1. Create an account on Iubenda and configure your privacy policy and cookie banner.
  2. Once configured, Iubenda will provide you with HTML/JavaScript code that you can copy.
  3. On AlterVista, try adding this code to your website, ideally in the footer or in a section dedicated to scripts, if AlterVista allows it.
  4. Once done, the cookie consent banner and the privacy policy generated by Iubenda should appear on your site.

This method should help you display the banners and comply with legal requirements, even without direct integration with AlterVista.

Hope that helps :crossed_fingers:

Ciao,

Iubenda è un servizio che aiuta a garantire la conformità legale per i siti web, in particolare per quanto riguarda le politiche sulla privacy e i banner sui cookie, spesso richiesti da regolamenti come il GDPR (Regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati) in Europa. Il suo ruolo principale è informare i visitatori su come vengono raccolti e utilizzati i loro dati e ottenere il loro consenso per l’uso dei cookie, in particolare per la pubblicità.

Su WordPress, Iubenda può essere facilmente attivato tramite plugin o integrazioni dirette, rendendo semplice la gestione dei banner dei cookie e delle politiche sulla privacy.

Nel tuo caso, con AlterVista, se non riesci a trovare questa opzione, è possibile che la piattaforma non offra un’integrazione nativa con Iubenda come fa WordPress. Tuttavia, puoi provare ad aggiungere manualmente il codice di Iubenda seguendo questi passaggi:

1. Crea un account su Iubenda e configura la tua politica sulla privacy e il banner sui cookie.
  2. Una volta configurato, Iubenda ti fornirà un codice HTML/JavaScript che potrai copiare.
  3. Su AlterVista, prova ad aggiungere questo codice nel tuo sito web, idealmente nel footer o in una sezione dedicata agli script, se AlterVista lo consente.
  4. Una volta fatto, il banner di consenso sui cookie e la politica sulla privacy generati da Iubenda dovrebbero apparire sul tuo sito.

Questo metodo dovrebbe aiutarti a visualizzare i banner e a rispettare i requisiti legali, anche senza un’integrazione diretta con AlterVista.

Se hai bisogno di ulteriori informazioni o di assistenza con l’implementazione, non esitare a contattarmi!

Yes I put it here, look (Screenshot by Lightshot). Tell me if I put it right. Then there is another link that I put in the footer of the Home and I forgot to put in the other pages, but then I will do it. I found the links on this Altervista page: AlterVista - Spazio web gratis? Sid=72b421981b2f95d47d444ba7c8fcd47b . I then had to reload the entire site again with transmit except for the “reass” folder and for Altervista this was enough, without problems, I think. Surely I will still need some suggestions, I’ll take a break dealing with the cinema, then I’ll open a new topic with pdf embed because I saw it offline but not online. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.

Sì io l’ho messo qui, guarda (Screenshot by Lightshot). Dimmi se l’ho messo giusto. Poi c’è un altro link che ho messo nel footer della Home e mi sono scordato di mettere nelle altre pagine, ma poi lo farò . I link li ho trovati su questa pagina di Altervista: AlterVista - Spazio web gratis . Ho dovuto poi ricaricare con transmit tutto il sito di nuovo tranne la cartella “risorse” e per Altervista è stato sufficiente questo, senza problemi, mi pare. Sicuramente avrò ancora bisogno di qualche suggerimento, faccio una pausa trafficando con il cinema , poi aprirò un nuovo argomento con pdf embed perché lo vedevo in off line ma non in online. Grazie ancora di cuore.

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the screenshot. Unfortunately, I’m currently at work and only have access to my iPhone, so I’m unable to check the script in detail right now. However, from what you described, it sounds like you’re on the right track.

Make sure that the Iubenda script is placed either in the footer or in the head section of all pages, and that it points to the correct URL (https://cdn.iubenda.com/iubenda.js). Also, test it in an incognito/private browser window to confirm that the cookie consent banner appears properly.

Sorry not to be able to help more just now.

Hi again, code seems good to me. Doesn’t it work for you?

Yes, it seems to me too. Thank you for your confirmation.

1 Like