Animations no longer working for banner using Lunar theme

The site https://qa4eo.org is currently working as intended (with banner animations), but the RW8 site sandwich is no longer displaying banner content (in a EC1 stack) if animations are selected.

I quite like the animations.

Also, the social media icon - that also animates in - no longer shows.

The action taken prior to that finding this issue was adding Armadillo stacks - but the same issue has occurred every now and then, usually fixed by closing RW and opening it again after which the animations work. In this non working scenario when set to animate the banner fails to show at all…

Any ideas for a fix? Thanks…

Unfortunately, it will be hard to tell anything solely from the description provided. It would be most helpful to have your project file on hand.

Provide us a copy of your project file please.

Create a ZIP file containing your project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply.

Additionally can you let us know if the problem clears up if you restart RW? Does the problem persist after removing Armadillo from the project?

Thanks for the quick reply, and strangely enough the animations started working again after RW was open for a while - which I guess sis hard to explain…

TBH I’m unsure if Armadillo can work in combinations with Partials. It seems to do so, but is very hard to be sure as sometimes it does sometimes not. There’s just so many combinations I’ll need to work on it further before troubling you with a project file…

Thanks, Tim

Glad it is working. Sounds like something to do with RapidWeaver maybe.

OK. Using Armadillo solo content partially obvious the need for partials, so I’ve been able to simplify a bit but it doesn’t play well with many stacks, I guess for similar reasons you make your own stacks for your CMS.
Choice of CMS comes down to sunk cost and familiarity. Armadillo is mostly solid but rather old in the tooth.

Well, I’d say if you’re having troubles with Armadillo, definitely hit up their support. :+1: