Arabic text is correct direction, but period goes to the right, not left at end of sentence

Hi all. I am having a problem with the period in Arabic. When I copy and paste Arabic text into my foundry project, it moves the period to the right (at the beginning of the sentence) instead of left (at the end of the sentence). The Arabic characters all read from right to left, just not the period.
Does anyone have a fix for this?

Foundry does not have a right-to-left setting so I suspect any RTL formatting is being brought over from you original text. When you inserted your text did you use the Paste as Plain Text option? This is how you want to paste most, if not all, text in RW.

Thus is not to say it will solve your issue, as Foundry does not have a Right-to-Left setting.

If you provide us a copy of your project file I can take a closer look.

Create a ZIP file containing your project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply.

Adam was able to help us after we submitted the project file. He’s such a genius!! We appreciate your help and assistance a lot. You provided amazing support since day 1 after we installed Foundry. Way to go, Adam!

Thanks for the kind words. Good luck with your big project. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.