Blog becomes blank when I add a new post

Hi,

When adding a new post my blog was replaced by a blank page. I managed to recover it by manually deleting my last post from the “posts” folder. Now I can see the blog page again, but whenever I save a new post it turns blank again. The error log states “PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Too many keys”

Any help, please?..

Good morning @icavaco

It is unfortunately going to be impossible to help without some further information and files.

To assist in tracking down your problem we’ll need a ZIP file containing the following items:

• Your project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site.
  • Your published files. Please use your FTP software to download a copy of the site as it exists currently on your server.
  • A copy of your log file. While the error message you provided is a start, it doesn’t mean much without the context of the other information included in the file, including code line numbers, etc. This paired with the published site will help in tracking things down further.

Also it would be helpful to know the following:

• Does the problem persist no matter the contents of your new blog post? Have you tried a new post since deleting the problem post? Did it consist of just basic text?
  • What version of PHP are you running on your server at this moment? Check to make sure your host has not updated you to a different version without you knowing.
  • Who is your host?

You can send the ZIP file to adam at elixirgraphics dot com via Dropbox or a similar service since the file will be quite large. Please reply to the questions above though here in this thread.