Bootstrap icons - Foundry 3

Hi all. I have a site built in Foundry 3 that is using Bootstrap icons version 1.10.2. My client wants the Twitter icon updated to the newer “X” version, but I cannot get Foundry to recognize the new 1.11.0 version of the icons. I had assumed that since the new icons are at the same URL as the previous version, it would just make them available to me. I even selected “Custom” from the Badge stack and entered “twitter-x” and it still didn’t work. I’m sure it’s user error on my part. Just hoping someone can steer me in the right direction. Thanks!

I don’t think it’s possible, unfortunately (based on an earlier post)…

That icon does not exist in the library that is within the release version of Foundry.

Thanks for getting back to me. Any suggestions on a workaround or another icon stack that would work in its place?

Hi @CreativeGuy1968 Stacks4stacks proposes Socialite. I know that William Woodgate (Stacks4stacks owner) develops another Stack not yet commercialized with social icons, feel free to mail him, he’s an awesome dev :+1:

Thanks for the tip! I have many of Will’s stacks and agree that he’s a great resource (and a nice guy to boot).

1 Like

I have replaced the F3-icons stacks with a F3-svg stack.
I have found the code on the fontawesome website (X Twitter Icon | Font Awesome).
You can see how it looks on one of my sites (in the footer) here : https://www.fftst.org