Bug with empty posts (?)

I created a blog, and had the included example as published, and my new entry as Draft. I wanted to keep the example, but not publish it, and publish my real entry. After a changed the example from Publish to Draft, and then saved, I got an error both in the editor and the blog page (I forgot to write down the error, but vaguely remember something about NULL somewhere).
I fixed this by going to the posts directory in Transmit, then editing the .md file such that draft: showed False. This cleared everything up, fixing both the blog and editor.
It looks like there needs to be an error/default condition when there are no Published posts.

I might be mistaken, but I’m pretty sure this is actually probably more complex under the hood than that unfortunately. I believe I know what it is related to, and is something I’ve got on my todo list for a future update.

While it seems that it is related to empty posts I think that it is actually tag related. I’ll have to take a closer look when I get to work on Alloy next.