Building a grid with logos

Hallo,

I’m trying to build a 4 x 4 grid (for desktop) to show some logos. Each grid item should contain an image box of fixed size of 200 x 200 px with the centered logo as content. It should react responsive changing to a 2 x 8 grid on mobile or a 3 x 5 + 1 on Tablet e.g.
I’m using the grid stack, but how can I assign the fixed size for the grid items?

Thanks for any help,
Rudolf

You don’t set a specific size for the individual grid items. They are responsive so they will take up the available space in which you place the Grid stack. You simply set the number of items per row for the three breakpoints (see below).

There’s a tutorial video on using the Foundry Grid stack here in the Foundry documentation pages: Grid Documentation

Side note 1: I meant to say it in my previous reply this morning, but was lacking coffee I think – Welcome to the community! :tada:

Side note 2: Please be sure to assign a category to your forum posts when you create a new thread. This helps people find things in the future if they have a similar question or problem. I’ll go ahead and change this one to be the correct category. :+1: