Can't see the wood for the trees!

Hi All,

I managed to blow up the Alloy I was using on a website. Not sure what I did but I managed to stop it working.

Now when I published the editor page, its blank! I’ve had to rebuild the blog for the site (work in progress) but the editor page is the one that doesn’t seem to work? I cant even get to a password reset for the page admin?

https://sealifeconservationtours.co.uk/editor/

It’s accessed by a small paperclip icon in the footer on every page if you don’t have the url which has worked fine.

Any suggestions would be greatfully received!

Cheers

I suspect your problem occurred after adding a new post perhaps? If so log in to your FTP server, go to the Posts folder and then delete that new post’s markdown file. Be sure to download a copy of your posts folder and its contents before deleting anything though!

If that doesn’t solve your problem then we’ll need the following things from you in order to help sort out whatever might be wrong with your setup:

• Your project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site.
  • A copy of your posts folder from your server
  • A copy of your PHP error log file from your server.

Add all of these items to a ZIP file and upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply.