Card Image edits fail

Foundry v3: I choose a Card with Image+ as setting. I put an image in. My card has rounded corners, but the image is showing with straight corners and so my card show 2 rounded corners down, two straight corners up; weird! The photo actually affects the parent settings of the Card stack…
To examine things, I choose a border around my card. The border shows and the photo is decreased in size automatically and now I have 4 round corners. Next step; try to change the Image itself and ask for round corners. Nothing happens. Testing adding a border to the photo: nothing…

Long story short: you can’t tweak your photo’s settings if its in a Card stack.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Please provide us a copy of your project file, along with a link to the live site if available.

Create a ZIP file containing your project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_k0nLWziOWhiS3wdqPSc1zcLMszfYLze?usp=sharing

Check the Overflow Hidden feature:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.