Change color of list bullets

Is there a way to change the color of the list bullet items?

There is not an option in the List tool for custom bullets. Is this your passive feature request? :wink:

I’m going to have to create a post to point people to the feature request tracker again soon methinks.

3 Likes

I was thinking about creating a feature request post for this. So yes, take it as a feature request. If you create a thread, I’ll sure have a few more coming :wink:

Here’s a link to the info on the Feature Request github account: Foundry Feature Requests

1 Like

Just to clarify the bullet point itself takes on the styling you apply in the Style settings. It is a part of the <li> tag. CSS is not designed where it allows you to specifically style the bullet itself differently from the contents of the <li> tag. To do so we’d have to jump through some hoops. That said you can use the icon-based bullets and choose a Bootstrap Icon or FontAwesome icon, which are separately styled, and use those instead.

1 Like

Good hint. Glad you you gave the spans in the list items a class. Targeting that I was able to make the text dark again after I turned everything orange using the style :wink:

Now I’d just like to have the accordion headings / buttons be able to change on hover :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.