Checkboxes in form not transmitted correctly

Hi,
I have checkboxes in my form, but the options clicked on when filling out the form are not transmitted correctly in the email. For exampel I have checked in the form “ich bin mir noch nicht sicher”, “Englisch” and “Deutsch”, but in the Email that I get from my form I get the Sent value “Ja” for “an einzelnen Kursen”, “ich bin mir noch nicht sicher” and “Schwedisch”, - so something completely different!
(see screenshots of my form after sending and of the Email I recieved)
My field names are all unique, no special characters or spaces…
What could be the reason for this issue?
Thank you for your help
Best regards
Riccardo

Here is a Dropbox Link to my project file:

Fields send their values, not their labels. The values for checkboxes are binary.

I understand that the values are sent, not the labels, and that checkboxes are binary (checked / non checked). The Sent value in the settings of the checkbox is what is being send, right? I have set as Sent value for my checkboxes “yes” (screenshot 1).

When I fill in the form I check in my test “on individual courses” and “swedish” (screenshot 2).

The Email I get afterwards from my form sends me the checked values “yes” for “at all courses” and “english”, - not at all the Sent values of the checkboxes I have checked! (screenshot 3)

Something ist going wrong here. I have put the actual project file in the dropbox:

Could you please check what is wrong? In the project file you can see my settings of my form stack f.ex. at the page application-en. I don’t know what I should do else. Thank you!

The correct data is being sent. The value just looks to be above the email label. I’ll take a look. You can verify this by checking all three language boxes.

Adjustment of ordering will be in next update. Will try to ship and update early next week.

1 Like

Thank you! Looking foreward to it. :+1:

Hi Adam, I have installed your update v3.2024.01.16, but the problem of the checkbox values not beeing sent correctly in the Email remains. I have republished all files and cleared my browser cache. What else should I do to solve the problem? Thanks for your support

In case you might need it, here is the dropbox link to the actual version of my project:

Yes, unfortunately I was squeezed for time yesterday, as is the case a lot lately unfortunately. I was able to get some of the updates in the release yesterday – checkboxes weren’t one of them though. I still wanted to run them through a few more tests besides the first rudimentary “does this work?!” test. I promise to have this out soon though.

Thank you for your notification. As an individual freelancer I know the problem of not having enough time. I will then wait and tell my customers that they will have to be patient a little bit more before they can officially submit their application online.
Please let me know when the bug is fixed. Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Update now, then restart RapidWeaver, then do a Republish All Files and I think you should be good to go. If you continue to have a problem with this field / value ordering in the sent email please let me know.

1 Like

Looks good in my first tests, thank you for your quick reply and bug fix! :+1:

2 Likes

Good to hear. Sorry it didn’t make it into yesterday’s update. Spent the morning doing some final tests though so it could make it out today instead of waiting longer.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.