Classic annual renewal, Forms on F3

Q below can this issue be because of annual classic renewal being paused? maybe I have missed a button? I only testing the form from the starter kit mercury. Thanks John
Hi I am just coming back to updating some form from (foundry)F2 to F3 I actually hadn’t used the F3 version of forms as I was maintaining existing F2 forms. So those forms still work but I have updated/ recreated websites to F3 and now when try to use F3 form obviously on F3 control centre. It’s not working I have spoken to host and I am try port names i.e. 465 and 587 but it strange as the F2 forms are working correctly?

No part of Foundry or any of my products are tied to the renewal of RapidWeaver or Stacks. I am unaffiliated with either company.

As for your forms – are you using SMTP with both forms? Care to share a project file with me? If so please share a project file that has your Foundry 3 form, and another that contains your Foundry 2 form. If you also have your PHP error log file that would be helpful.

Create a ZIP file containing your project files and log file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for me. Paste that download link in a direct message to me here on the forum. I don’t suspect it is Foundry itself. If it is a server issue or configuration I an’t promise I’ll be able to sort that out for you. You’d need to deal with your host on that.

Hi Adam, Thanks for getting back to me. yes smtp on both forms. It’s late evening here in Oz. In the morning I will follow instructions in detail. to try to get you files. Thanks again for clarifying, I may have done something, and my hosting ticket is still open they are checking my product set up (exim). I might have missed something there? once ssl and no ssl didn’t work. Cheers chat soon I later updated field and label names to match, but no joy. I think that’s what I might missed last time.

Hi Adam, So sorry but this was email supplied by host, after call this morning that has corrected issue so far.
"Your requests were being blocked by our security software, we have whitelisted the rule causing the problem for the account and now, everything should be work correctly. If you are still seeing the error, please let us know because sometimes whitelisting one rule lets another one trigger.

The Mod security triggers / rules are in place on the server to help protect the site from brute force attempts and other malicious attempts at accessing the website. As you have seen though there are times where it can be a false-positive, in which case we are always happy to go in and whitelist a particular rule if a site is having issues."

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.