Eclipse video - foundry 3 conflict

I don’t know how to do it. Maybe I will have to buy server space to start with.
Anyways I will try.
thanks

If you’re going to publish a site then that would be a requirement already. If you’re not then @Erwin-Leerentveld very kindly offered to help you out.

I have send it to Erwin

1 Like

Hi all,

I published the following:

Home | SREE - Foundry 3 theme and control center, a simple header and Eclipse loading a 10MB MP4 at 960*540.

Home F2 | SREE - same as above, but in Foundry 2

Cheers,
Erwin

Dan feels the need to moderate my account on the RW forums so I figured that I would come over here to help get it fixed.

Anyways, as I tried to post there… both URLs work for me. How can we replicate the issue? @elixirgraphics how did you replicate the error?

I am not home or with a laptop right now so I won’t be much help today or tomorrow unfortunately. Sorry. Doing support from my phone. I received the jQuery error I sent you a screenshot of in my Discord chat with you but I’d not yet had a chance to add a video.

I do not suspect these two tools to be incompatible. They should work just fine together.

We’ll keep on topic here and stick to the support ticket at hand.

They are compatible. Per Erwin’s example, the two stacks work together. So there is something that you and @Sree are doing to make them not work. It makes it hard for me to help unless I can see a live example of them not working, whether that is online or in a project file.

They initially both worked… because I messed up… sorry!

I initially published the F3 version of the project (https://www.netstek.nl/sites/sree) using the F2 theme instead of the F3 theme.

I’ve since fixed that, so if you click that link now, you’ll see the page using the F3 theme. And indeed, now Eclipse just shows a big grey area instead of the MP4 loop.

Cheers,
Erwin

1 Like

Update shipped. @MisterB helped me debug it.

3 Likes

Hi.
:smiley:
Thanks @elixirgraphics @Erwin-Leerentveld @joeworkman and @MisterB .
I am from India. After sending the files to Erwin yesterday evening and having a nice sleep, everything was solved in the morning. The eclipse stack is working. The world is so beautiful.
Regards

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.