Elixir updates: Where's Adam been lately?

Hey there everyone! :wave:

I just wanted to pop in and do some updates real quick.

I’m still here and still busy as ever. I’ve been noticeably quiet lately because Liz and I are moving. We’re in the process of buying a house out of state and selling our current home, so we’ve been very busy with all of that as of late. I have been answering emails, and have been participating in forum questions when possible. I thank everyone who has helped out on the forum lately. I see, and appreciate you.

I was able to attend the developer panel at the Stacks Summit over this past weekend. If you got to attend I hope you enjoyed the event. It was nice catching up with some of the developers I’ve worked alongside for many years, as well as meeting some new folks, too. I look forward to doing more of that in the future if possible.

Due to our move I’ve had to slow down in development stuff for a little while. I hope to ramp things back up after I get settled back in following our move. Speaking of development, and the Stacks Summit – Isaiah showed off StacksPro a little bit and provided a bit of insight into the API as well as provided a limited beta. I don’t have time to dive too deep into things right now, but I think Foundry will work quite well in StacksPro. Again, after I’m settled back in after our move I’ll look more at this and transitioning to that platform.

I hope everyone is doing well, and I thank you for your patience as I get moved in the coming several weeks.

19 Likes

I was wondering if you had decided to move or not. I Guess I got my answer :sunglasses:

1 Like

All the best with the move. :truck: :articulated_lorry: :pickup_truck:

1 Like

North Georgia?

South Georgia?

No, Georgia is not somewhere I would like to live. No offense to anyone in GA, just not my thing.

1 Like

None taken. I’d just be glad to welcome you if you were moving here.

I’m originally from up North, myself.

1 Like