Error after install

Hello, I just bought and installed Alloy. I followed this install and setup videos but when I log into the editor I get the error below.

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function spyc_load_file() in /home/santayne/public_html/editor/index.php:587 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /home/santayne/public_html/editor/index.php on line 587

I have tried PHP versions 7.4 and 8.1 but this doesn’t seem to resolve the problem.

Any help with this will be much appreciated.

Mike

Please provide us a copy of your project file so that we can see how you’ve setup your page and help troubleshoot your issue.

Create a ZIP file containing your project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply.

I figured out the problem…I had not added the Alloy stack to the page. Now sure how I messed that up but I did. Thank you so much for your click reply.

Mike

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.